Monday 24 October 2016

A Little bit Poorly

It's the school half term holiday this week, Imogen has a week off school. As seems to happen so often in the school holiday, my poor girl is poorly. I think she keeps herself going through the flood of germs at school, working hard and when the holiday comes her body surrenders and the germs take over. She was so pleased though that she achieved 100% attendance as well as this brilliant Achievers Award for being in the top 50 top achievers.




Unfortunately Imogen has been very generous with her germs, so we are a house of coughs, colds, headaches and sore throats. Consequently not much is being done, the heating is on, lots of drinks and I've been catching up with my favourite magazine.




It's called 'Modern Gardening' and I have a little notebook next to me so I can take note of any ideas I'd like to implement in our garden. I love the hanging baskets they've put together, especially the Chinese Lanterns.



Just popping by to say hello, so I'll get back to my magazine and box of tissues and hopefully have more to talk about next time.

Take care
xxx





17 comments:

  1. Hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Imogen that is brilliant.
    Get well soon, we have the lurgy here as well, take care lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I hope you're all better soon. Very well done to Imogen, it's nice to see hard work being rewarded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, poor Imogen - what a shame she is ill, and during her holiday, too. I hope you all feel better soon. Many congratulations on the award - that is really something to be proud of.
    Keep rested and warm, and I hope you all feel much better very soon.
    You too, take care,
    Love,
    Lynda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all feel better soon. Congratulations to Imogen, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Imogene! All her hard work paid off. I hope all of you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your girl☺ Feel better soon♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cheryl! Yay for Imogene! I'm sorry you all have the sniffles! I hope you're well soon! I hope someone can bring you a cuppa or two while you recuperate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Imogen for her award! I hope you're both feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so sorry to hear you all are feeling poorly. Hope you're all better real soon.
    Congrats to Imogene on her award!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, sure hope you all are feeling better now. Congratulations to Imogene.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done to your daughter. Hope you're all feeling better.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats for her for the award but how sad she could not enjoy her holiday with health .hope she gets well soon
    best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your poor girl is brilliant, hope she is feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Cheryl ... so sorry to read you are all feeling miserable ... its awful when bugs go right through the house. Congrats to Imogen for her award .. do hope you are all soon feeling loads better. x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dear, I hope you are all feeling better soon. I think a lot of us feel ill during the holidays - you keep on and on, and then when you stop the germs hit! Hopefully lots of rest did the trick. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by, please stop to say hi I love to read your comments